“Fresh & Delicious!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Omelettes were amazing. So were the baguettes. Orange juice was freshly sqeezed. Delicious Chocolate & Almond croissant. What more could you need for breakfast?

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Friendly staff, fresh healthy food. Good sandwiches, great salads and their pastries look very yummy! Nice outdoor patio on great street.

1  Thank melazuel
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The review title says it all. The service is terrific. All of the waitresses are pleasant and friendly. They don't mind you hanging out for a while if you want to work and the food... OMG the crepes are delicious and every single dessert I tried was amazing. The Mille Feuille in particular stands out. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was cold outside and my friend and I went to this "semi-underground" place to have a delicatessen snack and some hot drinks. The server didn't reply at my "Bonjour" and instead she said the same word to my friend. After 10 minutes of waiting for our few order, I found my bowl of hot choco was semi-warm and my friend's café au lait was not hot either and our croissant were totally banale. Maybe it's the winter. Though there were some sugar on the table, we didn't received any spoon in our cups. I looked around to other tables and found that those who ordered a cup or a bowl of hot drink had a spoon on the side. Maybe she was just forgot. So I asked for spoons and she brought us rightaway two SOUP SPOONS. I'm wondering whether this frenchy restaurant have a worse table manner or it is because of my color or they always offer a soup spoon for evey order of drinks on the bowl...? Hell no, it was only in our table, others have their small cute little spoon with their bowl of hot drinks. Discrimination?
So with the lack of égalité in this place I took the liberté to walk out without saying goodbye since I won't need any fraternité with those snobs. Mais bien sûr, I payed enfin. Adieu!

1  Thank Yosefindra
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice ambiance, cool decor, great staff, great value and good selection in the menu. But washrooms need a serious redo.