“Nice airport location”

Ranked #3,926 of 6,714 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Dorval
Neighborhood: Dorval
Reviewed November 3, 2016

A nice airport bar location. A good atmosphere, pretty expansive bar choices and the bartender was very nice. Decent pricing for an airport. After security in the US departures terminal

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 27, 2016

Asked waiter how long food would take because I only had 45 minutes. He said the steak croquet's were very quick so I ordered that. 35 minutes later I still had no food and asked him to bring it to go with the bill. He brought the food without the bill, I barely made my plane after paying. He was surly and unfriendly. It turned out the meal came covered in gravy which I had not realized, in foam container to go it got all over the bag so when I pulled it out on plane it was a huge mess- pulled out a napkin to wipe my hand and it was covered in gravy too. Worst $20 meal ever in an airport.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Steak sandwich was really good. But when you order sweet potato fries and you get fries and nothing on the burger but cheese and ham and you get green stuff and some special sort of sauce, that's not good, and in an airport you haven't got time to faff about sending it back. I guess they know this so they don't give a s**t!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Before my flight at Dorval airport, I had dinner at the Houston restaurant, I had about 1 hour 15 minutes and my steak was served very quickly, the food was good and the service was perfect. I will be back definitely, way better than a sandwiche.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I enjoyed the hamburger and fries a lot; my wife thought the green salad was good too. Service was very good. Prices were good for airport food.

Date of visit: September 2016