“I recommend!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal
Ranked #30 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Nice hotel, nice staff. They even offer complimentary drinks and the breakfeast with the room. This hotel's a must. It is well located in the old montreal. I was amazed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the politeness of the staff. Even the room ladies are wonderful with the customers!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fabrice D

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love staying at this hotel and stay almost every time I go to Montreal. Service is fantastic and the staff work hard. They go above and beyond! One of my favorite places to stay. I suggest the deluxe room for a romantic getaway - 2 person jacuzzi tub in the room.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This Hotel has the best staff and the best service. I can't say more. I was very surprised by the level of service and cleanlines of the room. and having a jacuzzi in my room was just awesome. I would certainly come back and stay at the Embassy Suites. the location is also great located between the old Montral and Downtown. Free WiFi service. Very safe. It's a great hotel.. Nuff said

Room Tip: This hotel is what you really need for a comfortable yet affordable stay. great location as well
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed at various hotels in the Montreal area for business and have not found a great hotel that is a must stay - the Embassy Suites is one of the better Embassy Suites I have recently stayed at, and one of the better hotels I have enjoyed in Montreal.

Embassy Suites lately has become a chain that I have had poor rooms with, but the room I had was great. Each room has a large fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and dishes, etc. are available for an additional charge. The room was large with a good layout between the kitchenette, living room, and bed area. My room faced the courtyard, and had plenty of light, but the noise in the day was very loud with the echo of delivery vehicles.

The hotel has complimentary drinks in the evening, and breakfast in the morning. Both were great and the breakfast had a large selection of cold and hot options.

Parking is easy to get to, but a little tight for larger vehicles.

I would have no issue with staying at this hotel again, but still searching for my Montreal "home away from home"

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed one night and we were very impressed with the rooms, service and even the complimentary breakfast. The servers were very friendly and worked very hard to keep up with the large flow of people for the cocktails and breakfast.

Only complaint was long waits at the elevators. We were unable to find stairs to walk up to our room and were told by other visitors that the only stairs they found led directly outside. It's unfortunate as we were forced to wait with large groups of people during busy periods when we could have just as easily walked to our room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great Hotel with great location and Great Staff.. Would stay there again!! The food was great. The Hotel was clean. The location was easy to find and parking within the building in winter was great. Easy access to old Montreal, Conference Center and highway.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just stayed one night at the Embassy Suites Montreal and was very impressed by decor and rooms which were spacious (all suites) and very modern. This hotel is located close to all the action in downtown Montreal and I definitely recommend this hotel. While I was acknowledged as having Diamond status when I checked in, I was not offered any special upgrades, in particular I had asked for a fireplace room but was told that the hotel was totally booked and none were available. I found this strange as a couple with whom we were travellinug had just checked in 20 min before us and were given an upgraded fireplace room without asking for it, and despite having no status at Hilton. To be honest this did not affect the quality of our stay, but I don't like being lied to. The other point was that our kitchens were not stocked with any plates, glasses, utensils, etc. Again not a huge deal. Other than those two small observations, the hotel was flawless, special kudos must go to the hard working staff working the manager's reception!

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall seem to be bigger