“Awesome and Attentive”

Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Montreal, Canada
“Awesome and Attentive”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My girlfriend and I went for the brunch on Sunday morning and it was excellent. Served in a lumberjack kind of setting, the staff is all dressed in plaid and super attentive. The food was great and not reheated or anything. The all-you-can-eat fruit bar with a huge pot of melted chocolate was an added bonus!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 981Jim_J

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Attentive and delicious”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Super friendly and helpful staff explained cuisine, ingredients etc. in detail and nothing was too much trouble. Meals were beautifully presented; we had the pork and clams, the bavette and the salmon appetiser. Interesting choice of local beers was a nice addition.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank MairiBowring
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

A definite must try for anyone who enjoys great food . I strongly suggest you try the "wet sandy" drink. We are going to go back soon to try the Sunday brunch

3 Thank Shawn T
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I loved this restaurant! I went with a group of 4 friends and everyone loved their meal! The watermelon salad with feta was amazing! The octopus was so good! The texture and flavour was the best I have tried! The scallop dish I had was excellent and my friend's had the bavette and said it was the best they have had. The bread they served was so good that I asked where it was from and went and bought some! Defintly leave room for dessert! the patio is in the back so when we first walked by it looked like the restaurant was slow because we didn;t see any other customers but we went in anyways and were super happy we did! Everyone was on the gorgeous patio in the back! A must try in montreal!!

• Visited June 2014