We loved this place. Its proximity was unparalleled: across the street from eight Film Festival venues. We were there for four nights and three days, and saw five great films, walked all over central Montreal, and biked around a lot farther. The metro was a block away, cafes and restaurants were everywhere, and the cheerful bilingual innkeeper gave us several great tips, including directions to a fine and reasonably-priced French restaurant about 15 minutes away. The Latin Quarter is very youthful, and St. Denis gets fashionable yet remains unpretentious to the north. There's a wonderful sophisticated yet casual quality to Montreal, and Le Relais Lyonnais helps epitomize this.
Cool espresso machine in room and wifi available in the hall.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal