A great stay at this quaint hotel. Right in the heart of a very busy St Denis street with many attractions and eating places. The room was very clean and well organized. Very quiet for such a busy area. The restaurant below was convenient and offered a wide selection of tasty delights. They have an association with the parking garage across the street. A nice place to stay at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal