My wife and I stayed two nights at this hotel in June 2012. If you are driving, it is easy to miss so make sure you pay attention! Also to note there is no parking in front of the hotel so be prepared to unload quickly. We stopped across the street and my wife went in to find the manager. He came out with a staff member and whisked our luggage into the hotel. He gave us directions to parking (right around the corner). The parking was close though it was $20.00 a day with unlimited in and out. This is about average for the area.
The check in was easy. The staff was exceptionally friendly. The room was very nice though a bit cramped. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and featured a very large shower. The hot water was adequate. A coffee machine and coffee were in the room. For being on such a busy street (especially at night), it was very quiet inside.
One caveat is that the manager told us when we checked in that muffins would be available in the morning. WHen we asked the staffer in the morning, she did not know what we were talking about and the only food available was at the restaurant and only if breakfast was included with our reservation. She was not rude in how she said it (I did not want to come off as though she was). It was probably a misunderstanding but otherwise it was a great stay. The location is right near a major metro hub and it is walking distance (though a long walk) to the Old Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal