$220
$183
$466
$415
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthis past weekendvisit montrealbusiness tripenjoyed our staytoiletblockmetrobnbcanadahosts
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Sir Montcalm for seven nights in mid-August. (We had mistakenly booked for six nights, but Andre gracefully accommodated our last-minute change.) Our room could not be described as "roomy," but it was comfortable and clean and kept at a perfect temperature. Plus, everything in it was top quality: the finishes, the bedding, the water pressure, the thick towels. (The wall-mounted TV was about three sizes too small but we watched TV for about 10 minutes the whole week.) I had some of the best sleep of my life there. After a day of walking and sight-seeing, nothing was more inviting than our cozy, cool room. We had a great start each day too: a delicious breakfast that somehow always seemed perfectly portioned (and I'm an eater), served up by the elegant Levi in an open-air space just off a luxurious garden. I even liked the ever-present music in that space. We drove from Philadelphia and parking was made available about two blocks from the building for a (reasonable) $20/day. Andre, Levi, Jean: THANK YOU. We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Amazing B&B, a must stay when in Montreal! From the 'attention to detail' room designs, spotlessly clean accommodations, great location and a friendly, courteous, helpful team, the Sir Moncalm is simply The Best! Planned a to spend a weekend but my trip was extended due weather conditions in Florida. Andrea and his team were very accommodating and made my unexpected extended stay a pleasant experience! I will be forever grateful to them!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I spent a long weekend in Montreal and I don't think i would have had the same experience anywhere else. Sir Montcalm is perfectly located to great restaurants, bars, and shopping. The rooms are exquisite. The service is generous and inviting. We truly felt like we were staying at our own home (well...a home much nicer than our own). I couldn't recommend this B&B more and will certainly be returning for many years to come.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I'm just wrapping up my second stay at the Sir Montcalm and like a fine wine, it gets better with age! The Sir Montcalm is the type of place that gives you reason to return to the same city over and over again. Every big city in the world, needs a Sir Montcalm of their own. Not only is the property gorgeous, but you're made to feel like home. The breakfasts are delicious and similar to what you'd be given at a 5-star hotel. Andre and the rest of his staff are impeccable. If you are going to Montreal, the Sir Montcalm is a MUST. Especially for larger groups too, as you have sharable spaces to spend time in.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

A secret garden of elegance and an oasis of tranquility, this is the least to say about this B&B. Its cozy environment forces you to stay in the garden and enjoy the manor esqu enterace and loung chairs. Andrea one of the owners was our neighbor and what a neighbor he was, professional courteous and friendly, we enjoyed his company and yvonne whome was very kind. The location is to die for, walking distance to most attractions and meters from fulfilling some fleeting fantasies.

It's spotless clean, spacious, high tech with sophistication. I cannot stress how great this is. It may not be the cheapest place, but it's worth every dollar spent, and there are great deals depending on the season. I cannot think of a bad thing to say bout it. The only. Negative thing is that I cannot stay here forever.

Thank you Owners and staff.

Room Tip: Take the apartment on the ground floor, has an open shower in the bed room. With your own entrance