We stayed in room 102 (ground floor) for 2 nights in Feb 2012. We had a bathroom next door for our own, but not ensuite.
- Location (Quartier Latin, 2 min to Metro station)
- Clean (both room and bathroom)
- Towels provided
- Bed OK
- Room service
- Flat Screen TV
- Nice staff
- Not soundproof! You will hear everything going on outside, plus the air conditioning is pretty loud too. Definitely bring earplugs. I could not sleep even although I did.
- They use absolutely unbearable air freshener. I'm not a sissy, but I could hardly breathe.
- Room pretty small, no wardrobe, rather cold
- On the day of our departure, there was no hot water in the bathroom.
ALL IN ALL:
It's OK if you stay for a weekend and spend most of your time outside. It's clean and has rather reasonable prices and nice staff. For >2 nights, the room size and wafer thin walls might make your stay a rather uncomfortable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitel Hotel is offering visitors an unforgettable stay at Cozy home like environment and with it's newly renovated rooms we provide visitors with a calm and comfortable stay. Our hotel is located right in the heart of Montreal where our visitors don't have to go too far to be at the center of all on going events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Visitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.