I have been here for 5 weeks and needless to say, it feels like home. All the hotel staff are very friendly and professional. The cookies at the front desk are exceptional, and I really enjoy the breakfast, especially the parfaits, breakfast sandwiches, and the pancakes on the weekends. The hotel is around a 5-10 minute walk to the mall (the front desk will tell you the short cut to get there) if ever you needed anything, and there is an Adonis inside the mall if you needed groceries. They provide a light snack/supper on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Not the best meal but great when you don't want to spend money or cook.
The only problem is that the internet is not as "high-speed" as you may think. I am constantly disconnected during peak hours of use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finally a Residence Inn by Marriott at the Montreal International Airport. The Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Airport is the first and only true extended-stay accommodations out of all hotels near Montreal Airport. In order to help you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work & life, we have built more then just hotel rooms. This new Residence Inn features a full kitchen and the needed space to relax in every suite. Plus, it offers a perfect location in Montreal, Canada close to attractions like the Montreal Casino and Saint-Laurent Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Residence Inn Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Marriott Montreal
- Residence Inn Montreal Airport
- Montreal Marriott
- Montreal Residence Inn