All reviews close to the airport west island shuttle service airport hotel front desk staff shuttle bus executive room minute drive choose this hotel decent hotel business trip short stay mini bar rooms are large convenient location downtown pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

The rooms are clean and spacious with ridiculously comfortable beds. This would be exactly the time of airport hotel I'd want to stay at except for two minor things.

First, the wifi is slow. And I'm not just talking minor inconvenience slow. I'm talking unusably slow. It was so bad in the evening that I couldn't get any work done and had to resort to using my phone instead. Maybe everybody's using Netflix at night since it was better in the morning.

Second, the airport shuttle only runs once an hour from the hotel, which isn't particularly convenient and at peak hours you run the risk of not getting a space. Unlike other reviewers, however, I didn't find the shuttle drivers rude or offputting. Both inbound and outbound drivers were perfectly pleasant, and the former repeatedly apologized for not being at the airport sooner since he'd just done a pickup when I called (and you DO need to call for a pickup)

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Novotel_Montreal, Front Office Manager at Novotel Montreal Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Montréal Aéroport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is superb for business and I am a regular business guest
Very clean modern rooms, you have everything you need and a convenient restaurant
Staff are very friendly and welcoming
You will definitely need a car to go around
They offer free airport shuttle service
I give it 4 for two reasons
1. During winter and snow season the parking is not well cleaned and salted, causing a trip and fall !
2. Evacuation instructions in case of fire in the elevator are only in French language but as a hotel serving guests outside of Montreal signs and warnings need to be in English as well !

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Novotel_Montreal, Front Office Manager at Novotel Montreal Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Montréal Aéroport.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Hotel location is ok...close to the airport but you will need a car to go to downtown. The hotel is really good...good service and excelent rooms..I would definitely recommend it. As I travelled with my car I had no problems exporing the city
..so it fits me well.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel_Montreal, Front Office Manager at Novotel Montreal Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Nice hotel, close to the airport. Spacious entrance with the doors offset to avoid the cold blast of air entering the hotel in winter. On the main floor is a nice bar / dinning room. Food is available in the bar for when you get in after a day of travel so you can settle in with a good meal and a drink. The rooms are clean and spacious.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Novotel_Montreal, Front Office Manager at Novotel Montreal Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Reviewed March 30, 2019

The service was good, and on first glance the room seemed cleaned. The next day after check-in I noticed the footstool in the room had multiple large white fluid stains on it. Mentioned it at the front desk and nothing was done about it.

Date of stay: March 2019