“I wish this place was in New Jersey!”
Review of Champs

Champs
Ranked #142 of 222 Nightlife in Montreal
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I was in Montreal for the weekend, and needed a place to see Barcelona vs Madrid for the clasico. My hotel recommended Champs.
There were tvs all over the place and made it comfortable to watch regardless where you were sitting. You would think because there were so many of us watching that we would have to wait a while to be served. Not at CHAMPS! The servers did a great job! The manager was very much on top of everything and made sure everyone had what they needed to be comfortable at the game! I give this sports bar 5 stars! Not to mention it was very reasonably priced...

1  Thank maggie30

Reviewed April 14, 2011

Champs is my go-to bar in Montreal. Friendly staff, good food, lots of TV's and reasonable prices make Champs my favorite place to watch hockey and drink Molson when I'm up in the Great White North.

1  Thank MKB1701