Review Highlights
Always nice to be in an Irish Pub

When I was there it was a little bit quiet but a nice atmosphere and I enjoyed some Guinness. The... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018

from $76.03
from $82.29
from $89.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a great experience my wife and I had at Hurley's. We got into Second floor, where are some rock music playing. The food is tradicional pub food.
But it is on the first floor where the magic happens. Dave Gossage is a very talent musician and the atmosfere is awesome.
There is about twenty tap beer taste.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

How can you top this Guinness poured correctly and at the right temperature!
Great pub atmosphere the poutine was full of curds great fries and super hot gravy.
Give it a try !

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Our first poutine in Canada. Before getting my drink I changed my mind but the waitress told me it would be impossible to cancel the order. They were pouring so many pints that it could not be so hard to make me happy with another choice of beer. Anyway... we ate, drunk and left because the place was so dusty that we had to go. The poutine was great, though.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The service team was friendly and everything was ok.
I can recommend the pub.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Loved the old charm atmosphere. Great place to meet some friends and have a drink. Most of the guys I was with said it was one of the best poured Guinness that they ever had. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

When you think of an Irish pub, this is what comes to mind. Hurley's is exactly what you want an Irish pub to be. The rooms are small and confusing. There are multiple levels with different bars. Some rooms have working fireplaces. Some rooms have dart boards. Others have tvs. Behind the ground floor bar are patches of fire departments and bottle after bottle of whiskies. Friendly service and good selections of alcohol are a plus. Stop in for a drink for sure!

1  Thank Chrissy S
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Great fun, live , entertaining Irish music. Crowd was full of fun people enjoying the live music. Especially the 80+(yrs) couple up dancing!

1  Thank Kim D
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

Best pour of Guinness in Montreal. Great live music and friendly atmosphere. If you love Irish Pubs and music Hurley's should definitely be on your pub crawl list!

1  Thank Gee G
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

We always seem to find an Irish pub no matter where we travel. This was exactly like a place you would find in Ireland. We went for a poutine and found our way back for live Trad music later in the evening. Service was great, beer and whiskey selection was great. The music was fun. The poutine was awesome.

1  Thank Smg122
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Always a good time. My favorite pub in Montreal. Live music all the time. Fun staff! Not joking about the Guinness. The master Brewer from Dublin said so, really. All ages seem to mingle together perfectly.

1  Thank Shercat44