“Great Night Out!”
Review of Jello Martini Lounge - CLOSED

Jello Martini Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Jello Martini loungeCategory: Music - R&B, soul, pop, jazz, independant and originalDescription: Open Tuesday through Saturday Tuesday thru Friday from 5pm till 3am Saturday and Mondays 7pm till 3am Metro St. Laurent Come and experience the ambiance at Jello Martini Lounge as we commence a new era of swanky, sexy, titillating nightlife with a great new team, live talent to boot and a funky new look. Welcome back Montreal, We look forward to serving you!
Sudbury, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Night Out!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My friend and I visited Jello at around 9:30 (a little early I know) but stayed past 1:00. The staff was great and the live music was wonderful. Our waitress was friendly and despite the crowd took good care of us. My favourties were the cosmos but the mojitotini was very refreshing as well. Glad we got there early because when we left there was a line up to get in. The crowd was a bti older but it was nice not to have to worry about drunk frat boys spilling their drinks on you! I would definitly go back!

Visited April 2012

Lets keep this simple.

Music 10/10
Martinis 10/10
Ambiance 10/10
Age range... Perfecto !!!!!

By far the most fun I have had in ages...
Once you walk in you feel welcome...
Very warm vibe..

will go back soon !!!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Shahe S
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nothing like Jello in Mtl!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

There are tons of cool places in Montreal to party....but none are as diverse as Jello! Ages 25-45 and all walks of life! business types, musicians, dancers, artists...black, white, latino asian. you don't have to fit a certain demographic for Jello. No fights just great bands and beautiful people! Enough said! Closest thing you'll find to a Greenwich village NY vibe.

Visited October 2011
5 Thank Albert C
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a must go”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

9/10 !

There's lots of bars in Montreal but this bar / lounge is simply amazing, live band every night, more drinks on the menu than you can think about, great crowd & polite staff.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Alexander P
St Laurent and Sherbrook
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Jello lost its jiggle”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I was excited about this re-opening but the vibe was not there. My experience was like watching a reunion of a hit show from the 80s or 90s...it was nice to see but I'd never be hooked again. I prefer Porte Rouge on Mont Royal east of Papineau for a night out. They serve up what Jello is trying to, but the staff and management are fresh and friendlier then the washed up crew at Jello.

4 Thank Seanmtl