A friend and I stayed for 3 nights and were very very pleased. Alana (front desk) was very friendly and helpful providing a nice backdrop for our visit to Montreal. Janine (breakfast hostess) was always chipper and got our mornings off to a great start. I appreciated having local phone access to use a phone card. Location, value, cleanliness were all excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast