We were looking for someplace to stay that was decent priced but also half decent. We searched for a while until we came to the University B&B website. I wrote some emails back and fourth with Alana, she replied quickly and in full details. We ended up booking our two night stay here, and we were pleasantly surprised. We got into Montreal early, and we got a taxi to UB&B and were greeted by two lively women, with great personalities. One of them brought us to our rooms, and though it wasn’t cleaned yet, she held on to our luggage for us while we went and got lunch so we didn’t have to drag it around.
Our location was great, we walked about two streets over and we were in the center of it all. Restaurants, bars, shopping... anything you could ask for. We ate lunch at a little cafe and went back to our spotless room. It was perfect, cozy and very clean. Fit myself and friends taste. We were excited to call this our home for the next three days. The beds were incredible too; i don't think we've ever slept that well, which is probably why we missed the breakfast both days. As well, we had a nice large deck off our bedroom which had a beautiful view of the old buildings and houses around us.
Overall, we couldn’t have been more satisfied. Our room was everything we were looking for and more. We cannot wait to return, which we will be doing for sure in the next few months. But this time, we are definitely staying more than 2 nights!
See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast