Located in the university area, this B&B offers everything what you need to spend couple of days/nights in the city like Montréal. Our room was clean, cosyand spacious. The only disturbing thing was the window - no shutters were there and so we woke up with the first sunlight in the morning :) The breakfast is super yummy (conrflakes, yoghurts, bagels, croissants, fruits) and was served by uber nice and frienly B&B ladies. You'd share the bathroom with other 4 rooms, which is not a problem though, at least we always found it not occupied except just for once. Overall experience very good! Friendly staff and easy but cosy atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast