We spent one night here and would have been happy to stay longer. We were in the yellow room.The room was clean and bright and seemed to have been recently renovated . The bed was very comfortable, the linens were pretty and fresh. It was like a mini apartment with a small kitchen with nice dishes, a coffee press and wine glasses.- they thought of everything!The office staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. Best coffee of our trip.
This is not a home-style bed and breakfast. The office/ breakfast room seemed to be the only shared space and because it is closes at 6 you would need to spend the evening in your own room. You also don't have access to the movie and game shelf after 6 which seemed odd. Not that it was an issue for us,but it might have been if we were travelling with our kids.
The location is great. An easy walk from the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast