Recently I came to Montreal and stayed at University Bed & Breakfast. Not only was it my first stay with them but my first experience with B&B. It was marvelous having a more than ample breakfast waiting for me every morning and the pleasure of meeting other lone travelers over that meal made me a convert to B&B. By staying in the Brick Suite, four steps up into building, as a physically challenged individual I was able to enjoy the flavour & character of the building yet be completely independent. I felt quite at home with a small kitchen, private bath and windows which over look the front garden which must smell spectacular when the lily of the valley are in bloom! University B&B is wonderfully situated for walking though I'd suggest walking "down" University rather then up! The staff was friendly and very helpful both in person and over the phone & online. The house keeping staff came and went unnoticed except that things were always clean and tidy. My next trip to Montreal may very well include University B&B and I'd certainly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in this part of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast