I was traveling to McGill for research and the University Bed & Breakfast was perfect in every way - my room (the scholar) was small but very cozy and great for one person, the breakfasts were tasty, and the bathroom (shared by four rooms) was nearly always open when I wanted to shower, etc. However, the location and price are likely the best parts of the B&B. It took me about 5-10 minutes to walk to McGill's library and then 5 minutes in the other direction was a mall with movie theatre, restaurants, and even a grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast