We spent a week at the University Bed and Breakfast. The staff were cheerful, knowledgeable and welcoming. Our apartment was clean, bright and uncluttered.The area map with restaurants recommendations that we were given when we checked in was helpful in orienting us.We will return to University Bed and Breakfast.We had a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Bed And Breakfast
- University Hotel Montreal