“happy with this choice”

Ranked #12 of 144 Montreal B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“happy with this choice”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

-Robert and Nathalie were very nice and helpful. We were coming from the U.S., so we didn't know the Montreal area well, but Nathalie marked up many attractions on a map for us.
-Breakfast was pretty good and Nathalie is very creative. The portions are kind of small but there are three courses.
-The house is in a nice neighborhood and convenient location -- just a half a block from the Berri UQAM station.
-Overall, we felt at home there and the atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank thebostonian89

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed June 16, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent 4 nights at A l'adresse du Centre ville during the Formula 1 Gd Prix weekend.
This is the only place were the prices did not go up like crazy!! It says a lot about the hosts. They are much more oriented in pleasing visitors than making money!
The accommodation was very comfy and clean. Nathalie's breakfasts are the best! I've also been told that Robert (her husband) makes the best poutine in town ;)
We will definitely come back!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JulienV84
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed 3 nights and cannot say enough good things about this B&B. Our room was spacious and tastefully decorated, breakfast was gourmet quality and the hosts, Nathalie and Robert, are two of the loveliest people you're ever likely to meet. They gave us plenty of useful tips about Montreal and were very engaging with all the guests. We would definitely recommend a stay at A l'adresse du centre-ville.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NVR2011
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I stayed there with my mum. Lovely place, best location!!!we felt welcomed and comfortable right away!food is delicious and it is an very very nice warm athmosphere in the house!we both would return anytime and highly recommend this place!thank you again!
bisou from Germany

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Mira-Maj
Etne Municipality, Norway
Reviewed March 25, 2011

The service was excelent. The breakkfast was delicious. The hosts were friendly and helpful and gave me a lot of ideas for what I could do in Montreal, and they spoke both french and english. My room had a perfect size, and the bed var was very good. The street against my room was quiet. My wiew was a big trea where birds often were sitting, and that was nice. It was just a short walk to the metro station Berri-Uqam and you could walk to many of the main streets in Montreal. When I arrived I got the code to the wireless internet. I liked everything about this BB.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Annbjoerg
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Robert & Nathalie provide you everything you need for a comfortable stay in their apartment. Spacious, well appointed, cozy and homey - just what you want to arrive at when you come in from a day of travel!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank msreno
Chicago
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I booked this BB over the phone for the 1 overnight stop in Montreal. While driving to Montreal in Ontario province I got a call from the host saying the room availability was a mistake and there are no rooms available. As a solution, host gave a phone number of another BB that likely had a room available. Calling the number couple of times wasn't successful because nobody picked up. We came to the BB anyways hoping to get at least an internet access and a local phone to book another BB. We found that host didn't leave at the destination and I called back the host saying I can't reach this another BB and the host said she'll reach the BB herself and call us back. As you guessed, she never called us back. Luckily for us, Mr. Simone on the neighboring street had the last room available and we only spent an hour or two finding a replacement.

I wouldn't be so sad if the host called us back and helped booking another BB because we only had 1 night in Montreal.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple