“Best Butter Chicken you will ever have !”
Review of Masala Cuisine

Masala Cuisine
Ranked #2,295 of 6,665 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Pointe-Saint-Charles
Neighborhood: Pointe-Saint-Charles
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I have tasted and compared butter chicken recipes and variations, everywhere in Canada and elsewhere.

Their variation of Butter Chicken has a wonderful range of flavors making it the best all around.

I have invited many friends, even some that are not fans of this cuisine, and all of them have been impressed and appreciative of this plate.

I strongly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I chose the special for my lunch. Having had it before I knew what to expect. It did not disapoint. The lentil soup has a nice spicy taste. Not too hot just enough for my taste. The main meal consisted of rice and spices. A nice mild combo. The butter chicken was great. They have a special recipe that's unlike other restaurants. The lentil hash has a nice taste. (I did ask what it was made of, that's why I know the main ingredient is lentil). The drawback is there is no real air conditioning. So if you go make sure that the temperature outside isn't an issue. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I've heard friends rave about the non-vegetarian food at the resto but I wish the resto had more vegetarian choices.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 29, 2016

Had a business lunch at Masala today. Very tasty authentic Indian. Lentil soup was very flavourful and delicous.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Very quiet during week night. Went for supper, we were 4 people total. Bring your wine, or better, your beer, with indian food. Short menu. No appetizers on the table...The lentils soup was Good and spicy, portion small. The bitter chicken, a bit dry, and need more flavors. The lamb stew was difficult to appreciate because lot of mini bones.
The Nan bread was not home made, less tasty. Desert...not interesting. Feels like the owner just prepare the food in advance and reheat it for the clients. I must say the owner was also the waiter and the cook that night. Positive point: the Owner is Nice and friendly. French people, don't expect to be serve in french.

Date of visit: January 2016