I was in Montreal for a longer tan expected trip, and after not being able to extend on the airbnb condo, found Richards B&B via hotel.com... Le Cartier was exactlywhat I needed for that week end. One block away from the metro, which leads you everywhere. 10 minutes from downtown, some fun neighbourhood restaurants (try the poutine at Lafayette) and above all a gracious host.
Had plenty of room in the suite, including the office I neededto work at and the kitchen sharing was a great concept. Both Richard and Scott were very flexible and allowed me to leave my bags until last minute on my way out, which is always a Little extra touch one aappreciate. Gteat guys, great stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Montreal downtown (Village) - private studio-suite style. One min from Ste-Catherine Street, but on a quiet side street. One min from subway station. Walking distance to all city attractions (Old Montreal, Latin Quarter, etc). Lively neighborhood surrounded by restaurants, cafes, nightclubs ...Charming suites/rooms within 100-year stone building with back garden. AC, cable TV/CD and HS Wi-Fi. Montreal-born host who knows the city from A to Z offers great advice. Also offer furnished apartment rental for group and long term stay - please inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Le Cartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Le Cartier
- b&b Le Cartier Hotel Montreal