I stayed at Le Cartier for one week with my family, and I very much enjoyed my stay. I was in a two bedroom suit, and my in-laws were in an adjoining room on the same floor. We had a shared common area that was very comfortable, and we often sat together enjoying a bottle of wine in the evenings. Richard, the owner was welcoming and knowledgeable, and Scott, the grounds keeper, was hilarious.
I especially enjoyed the location of Le Cartier. It was very close to the Metro, which I took to several places around Montreal, and also to St. Catherine's street, which has many interesting bars, restaurants, and shops. The rate was reasonable for Montreal, and the quality was high. I will definitely stay at Le Cartier if I visit to Montreal again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Montreal downtown (Village) - private studio-suite style. One min from Ste-Catherine Street, but on a quiet side street. One min from subway station. Walking distance to all city attractions (Old Montreal, Latin Quarter, etc). Lively neighborhood surrounded by restaurants, cafes, nightclubs ...Charming suites/rooms within 100-year stone building with back garden. AC, cable TV/CD and HS Wi-Fi. Montreal-born host who knows the city from A to Z offers great advice. Also offer furnished apartment rental for group and long term stay - please inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your B&B Le Cartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Le Cartier
- b&b Le Cartier Hotel Montreal