The B&B was lovely, very clean, and the hosts were friendly and helpful. I wanted a place away from the hustle of a business conference, but easy to get to and from: this was it! it is close to a metro stop and walking distance from St. Catherine for food and fun. If you like to walk, getting downtown or to the river is simple. I can't wait to go back...Je me souviens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Montreal downtown (Village) - private studio-suite style. One min from Ste-Catherine Street, but on a quiet side street. One min from subway station. Walking distance to all city attractions (Old Montreal, Latin Quarter, etc). Lively neighborhood surrounded by restaurants, cafes, nightclubs ...Charming suites/rooms within 100-year stone building with back garden. AC, cable TV/CD and HS Wi-Fi. Montreal-born host who knows the city from A to Z offers great advice. Also offer furnished apartment rental for group and long term stay - please inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Le Cartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Le Cartier
- b&b Le Cartier Hotel Montreal