“Nice mall”

Ranked #72 of 421 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Has a great food court and coffee. It was close to my hotel the Hyatt was where my conference was. I like that there was and IGA in the complex, that makes staying away from home much nicer when you can get food that you really like and a lower cost.

2  Thank salleseguin

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A very good building. Lots of shops and access to the underground shopping district. It also includes a Baton Rouge and St. Hubert's restaurants.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The complexe is an entry to the Underground of Montreal. Its a clean mall and has an extensive food court for fast food. There were also a couple of restaurants. The shopping appeared to be ok, more for the residents nothing iwth souviners. The main draw for me is the wonderful light and water fountain. Besides the water with lights you have these glass tear dropped bulbs suspended from the ceiling that go up and down in sync with the water. Unusual and very calming. It was next door to my hotel, and had a grocery store which helped with some meals to cut down expenses. Would I make a special trip to see the fountain? No. IF its handy its worth checking out. It attracted people of all ages.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

My laptop has been stolen twice in this food court. The first time it was kind of my fault, because I left my bag unattended. But the second time I had my backpack behind me on my table and they picked it up from behind without me noticing while I was chatting with my friends. They took the time to open it and close it, and I only noticed it when I was leaving. They are very professional and they look like regular adults. Also they are often not alone. This happend, today (March 19, 2012). Both times I complained to security guards and they were very dismissive. The first time I had to beg them to check the security video, and the second time they told me they would check and maybe call me if they knew who the thief was :S I believe this was joint work with the security guards, since no cameras were able to see my seat in both cases. How come thieves know that? Think about this and be very aware next time you go to Complex desjardins food court, especially during rush hour!

8  Thank Anonymous130
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Large mall with usual trappings and underground links to useful places. Tikka Indian restaurant in food court serves better than average food court fare.

1  Thank Med_loverCanada