“I can't wait to go back!”
Review of Hotel 10

Hotel 10
Ranked #44 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This hotel was incredible. The rooms were so clean and kept it didn't feel like we were staying in a hotel. The lobby and parking was painless and the staff were so helpful. We were a little late checking out and they were very accommodating. The room itself is very clean and functional. It was a little pricy but the service and convenient location made up for it. I am so impressed with this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. Nice hotel, great location near St. Laurent and helpful staff. The beds are so comfortable that we had a hard time getting out of it. I will be staying here again.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located: closed to attractions, shopping area and there is great restaurant nearby. We were in the older section where the room and the bathroom are spacious.
However, there is a nightclub in the hotel lobby that plays music until 3 o’clock in the morning. The music and the vibration can be felt in the room. According to the front desk, almost half the room in the hotel is ‘expose’ to the noise. Even with earplug I could still ear the noise. I was not able to get a good night sleep. This is not what you expect from a 4 stars hotel. It is unacceptable.
I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great spot. Very central. Courtous staff. Missed the personal touch a bit but Dave & William at Valet made up for it. Both great personalities and super engaging, made us feel home and like friends. Alexandre very nice too and helpful with Concierge related questions. Didn't get the name of the waiter working the breakfast shift at the restaurant, but great character and entertaining. Took advantage of the free house car every night to take us to the nightlife. Will come back again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Staff (including our COMPLIMENTARY…YES COMPLIMENTARY drivers) and concierge were fantastic. The hotel is centrally located (no more than 20 minutes walking from anything we wanted to see/do) and a great value for what we paid on Travelocity. We also really enjoyed the complimentary coffee/tea/snacks in the lobby (great cookies).

The only slightly bad:

The room did have a couple of loose knobs and a loose toilet seat but these are quick fixes.

After reading the reviews about the noise from the club we did request a quiet room which was given to us with no problem. I'd also like to add that our beautiful concierge made a point of telling the people checking in before us about the noise level on Fri/Sat and asked if this would be an issue…so no excuses to anyone who complains about this!

A special thank you to our driver Lucas for being our "mini tour guide" and rain protector and to Sabrina for her professionalism and care!

Room Tip: If you're staying on the weekend and don't wish to hear the club downstairs simply ask for a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

First off I have to say that this Hotel is very centrally located in Montreal. You are literally 15 minutes from everything that you need. There are a ton of bars and restaurants right around the corner from the Hotel with full range of price and types of food. Old Montreal is a 20 minute walk east of the Hotel, with the Art Center around the corner to enjoy as well.
The staff was amazing right from making sure that our room was away from the night club so little to no noise, to advising us to where to eat to celebrate our anniversary.
Their car service was also top notch, Lucas was a pleasure to drive around with and went above what was asked for when it came to taking us to where we wanted to go. His advice of where to go came from his love of Montreal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey C
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I heard after I booked for my last visit that a club had opened on their main floor. I called the hotel to say that I was was there for a family trip & they said we will put you on the top floor away from the club ( we had booked 3 rooms). Anyways got there & they said before we even introduced that did we know a new nightclub had opened at the club? We said yes & we're told no issue as we were on the 5 the floor. They responded we only have you booked rooms on the 3 rd floor. Long story short, here I sit on my 5 the floor room over the club at 1:30am....my kids just moved to another room & I will never come back I used to love the location of this hotel & when I checked in they told me some people hear nothing but I am directly over the club & I guess their bigger revenue is the club & all I can hear is screaming & swearing & really drunk people. So sad. My days are done here.

• Stayed: November 2013
HOTEL10GM, Rooms Division Director at Hotel 10, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Flyfun,

I am sincerely sorry to read that your last stay with us did not meet your expectations. We work daily with our team to ensure that all our guests are in rooms based on their individual needs.
I would really love to speak with you directly to discuss further your experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly by phone or email.

Merci