3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WHotels.com
Orbitz.com$281
eDreams$282
CheapTickets$281
1,598 results
All reviews concierge lobby valet mireille properties downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019

After a very disappointing stay at a nearby Hilton property, we stay three enjoyable nights at the W Montreal. Lobby is fun, bright, hip. Rooms are large and up to date. Very comfortable king-size bed. Limited menu at restaurant. No business center--only reason we did not rate this hotel excellent

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank AJosephD
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear AJosephD,
Thank you for sharing the feedbacks of your most recent visit at W Montreal.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your W experience through our design and the comfort of your room.
We hope to welcome you again amongst us for another amazing experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Great time in our wow suite. Room is big and very bright. Only small inconvenience is shower is directly visible from lounge area
Breakfast was very nice
All staff were very friendly and efficient. Special thanks to concierge who helped us booked doctor appointment

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank YvesC919
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear YvesC919,
Thank you for such positive comments.
We are pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and you enjoyed your W experience through the comfort of your room and the service offered by our Talents. Rest assured that I will share your good comments with all of them.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I had a recent 3-night stay to celebrate my 60th birthday. I had booked a WOW Suite. I was upgraded to an Extreme WOW suite for the last two nights (it wasn't available for the first night). They also sent champagne and pastries to my room. It was very nice. I had a party in my room on one night and the staff was very friendly with all requests made.

Separate from the above, I would add that the restaurant is nice. The breakfast buffet is particularly good. Great service from all....including the concierge. I can recommend the W Hotel Montreal.

Date of stay: June 2019
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear John S,
Thank you for such positive comments.
We are pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and you enjoyed your W experience in your E-Wow Suite and through the service offered by our Talents.
At W Montreal, we always try to magnify a W experience by offering upgrade if possible.
We truly look forward to welcoming you again soon! Come visit us anytime!

Reviewed June 27, 2019

My husband and I visited the W for a relaxing/romantic wknd in Mntrl. The front of the hotel was under construction, but the minute we pulled up, we were greeted and received valet parking. The hotel is modern and trendy, in a great downtown location. The staff was very professional and helpful overall. We received some delicious, complimentary dessert snacks, and room service dinner had large portions. The breakfast buffet was also delicious - I highly recommend.
The "fantastic suite" has a rainfall shower & nice tub, and the king bed was incredibly comfy. The layout of the suite was a bit odd, with the tv in the middle, mounted, and could be spun to face either side of the room, but on the other side, there is only an office chair and an uncomfortable lounging chaise, so I don't see the point. Disappointed that I could not plug my HD cable into the tv to display my laptop. Another bizarre layout issue is that there is a large window in what is a small, 'toilet room' facing into a multi-storey hallway (Idk if people could see in!).
I'm still giving this place a 4 because it is very clean, modern, chic and upscale. I received great service here, the beds are of high quality and the food was great!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear SiamesePrincess,
Thank you for taking the time to review W Montreal.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay with us.
Should you plan to visit us again, it will be my pleasure to assist you!

Reviewed June 26, 2019

When I was told that this was one of the oldest W hotels, I found it hard to believe. Interior looks W chique and has been very well kept. Very clean and super professional staff who have hospitality in their vains.

Upon arrival at 8AM the welcome was very warm and thought through. We were offered water, coffee and to store our luggage untill our suite would be available (upgrade for platinum status).

Big thank you to Gabriel and Stephen who both worked in the bar. They were very welcoming and great guys to have a chat with. on top of that they make amazing breakfast and cocktails :)

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bergo

Dear bergo,
Thank you for taking the time to review W Montreal.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your W experience through our design and the service offered by our team. Our team strives to create amazing experiences for our guests. Rest assured that I will share your good comments with all of them.
Please let us know next time you will be travelling to Montreal. We would love to welcoming you again.