W Montreal
LHotel(Montreal)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
    1,510 results
    All reviewsmega roomwow suitebliss productsvictoria squareglass wallroom servicerain showerbachelor partymini barhotel baramazing hotelold portmetro stationvalet parkingwunderbarconciergelobby
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay here. The hotel is ultra trendy with a nice club downstairs and a quiet bar on the mezzanine if quiet is your preference. The room we had was well sized with a very comfortable mattress. I highly recommend the room service breakfast. It was so good that I would stay again for that alone. The metro is right outside the hotel if you don't feel like driving and we used it to get around a lot. It is also a short walk to the historic district of Old Montreal which is full of shops and restaurants. Montreal is a great place full of wonderful and friendly people and this hotel is an excellent compliment to such a nice city.

• Stayed: May 2014
    1  Thank Dave M
    MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice comment on our hotel.
    We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the overall W experience.
    It is always a pleasure for us to provide the best service and make your stay a memorable one!

We hope to welcome you back soon -for an other room service breakfast-!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Its ok. I stayed a couple of weeks ago and it is....ok. The lighting is low, the rooms are small and the service is patchy. The W deal is that these things are offset by a great bar and a buzzy lobby which did not seem to be the case (although in fairness i had no time for the bar). Service at breakfast was slow. Feels like a budget hotel. It is so close to my office that I will probably go back but for expedient reasons rather than with any joy. Oh and one enormous piece of cheek - "and shall I sign you up for our green package Sir ?". "What is that ?" (I'm thinking it is a $5 donation to an environmental charity). "You get no maid service and we don't clean your room for your 3 night stay but you get 500 Starwood Points". Unbelievable cheek. I'll bet lots of people sign up without asking and then wonder why their room never gets serviced.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank David J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your last visit at W Montréal.
    We are really surprised to hear that you didn’t enjoy your stay and the overall W experience.

Feel free to contact us at wmontreal@whotels.com to discuss further.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the W Montreal Hotel and found the rooms to be cool, comfortable and enjoyable. The bed was very comfortable, and I loved the rain style shower. I did not have time to try the restaurant, but the room service was delicious. The W is in such a beautiful location in downtown Montreal, close to historical sites that are a pleasant walk from the hotel. Overall ambience at the hotel is trendy/cool, somewhat dark with interesting unique furniture and art. I enjoyed the visit, and plan to return on my next trip to Montreal.

Room Tip: Rooms tend to be on the small side, but are full of nice features from the iPod player to the flat screen TV to the fully stocked snack bar and mini-bar, and the bed is very comfortable, and the desk is workable. If you plan to stay for several days, or have someone with you, ask for a larger corner room, otherwise enjoy the cool decor, the floor-to-ceiling glass wall to the walk-in huge shower with the rain style shower head, and higher rooms will generally be more quiet.
    • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
    1  Thank Jack A
    MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice comment on our hotel!
    We are really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the overall W experience and that we exceeded your expectations with the design of the rooms (espacially with the rain style shower!).
    It is always a pleasure for us to provide the best service and experience ever and make their stay a memorable one!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

W Montreal is a very trendy, boutique hotel. The Hotel itself was pretty nice, but very dark. I can understand that the lobby is darker, to keep up with motif, but I wouldn't have minded some more lighting in my room. The rooms are nice and the staff was nice. Be prepared to pay W prices though for anything, including WiFi!

Room Tip: If you're into wanting to see in your room, ask for something that is well lit!
    • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel.
    We really appreciate your comments and are pleased to see you once again enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

this is the first time I stayed in a W hotel and I think it's so very overrated. in a few words, given the option i will not stay in a W hotel again, especially this one.
    1. very insufficient lighting; makes me feel like i'm floating all the time ;
    2. the rain shower top is only 10 inch diameter snapped on a ceiling of maybe 12-14 foot ceiling. without a handheld showerhead , for women this is hugely inadequate. pity i cannot attach pictures here which can best describe how ridiculous it is ;
    3. the fruit dish put in the room was quite old as the lovely looking strawberry was already mouldy.
    4. the ceiling wall paper was already peeling in the cafe;
    5. oh and if you are a pampered guest coming from all the 5 star hotels in asia.... be sure to bring your own kettle, tea bags and instant coffee for quick fix, slippers, and toothbrush .....because they don't have them in the room ( think of the discomfort to a guest who checks in at 2am, which I did).
    6. the pipes in my bathroom makes a loud vent banging sound.... from time to time.... spotted times are 530am, 230 pm, anyways .... odd hours; beware of that too (i have a recording for proof ).
    all in all, i did not enjoy my stay for 5 nights there and cannot possibly recommend it !

Room Tip: don't get a room close to the elevator, you can hear everything people say as they walk along the corridor;
    • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
    MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Feel free to contact us at wmontreal@whotels.com to discuss further.