W Montreal
  • Breakfast included
$694
Travelocity
1,514 results
All reviewsmega roomwow suitebliss productsvictoria squareglass wallroom servicerain showerbachelor partymini barhotel baramazing hotelold portmetro stationvalet parkingwunderbarconciergelobby
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The showers are definitely entertaining! If you are sharing a room with someone who is not your significant other than be prepared to go for a walk every time your room made needs to shower.

The staff were friendly and helpful when it came to city recommendations. We spent most of our time outside of the hotel so we are unable to comment on the facilities.

The room was clean, bed was amazing but the pillows were too flat (I have this issue with all hotels though).

Would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2014
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review.
We appreciate the positive comments and will gladly share with our team.
We are happy to give the best service possible to all our guests and make their stay a memorable one.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Rooms are the best of any of the 3 W hotels I've stayed in. It's a bit pricey but expected with the name. You get what you pay for with this hotel - high quality. Better value options in the city but if you got the $$$ stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stay at this hotel quite frequently for business and must say it is one of the best W's I have stayed at.

The Positives: great location in downtown, near Old Montreal (5 minute walk), close to all major business meetings, right on the Metro. The hotel and rooms are modern and spacious. The hotel has a very swanky feel to it which I like but it may turn off older visitors. The shower/tub combos are all very modern concept open in the room. If you have he privilege of staying in a top floor suite these are amazing. Two level loft. The service is always excellent, the bars are fun, good gym, and it is always priced reasonably.

The few negatives: sometimes the hotel forgets that it is first a hotel and second a nightclub. My last visit arriving at 10pm on a Friday night I felt like I would have to stand in the line to get in. The check-in also didn't have enough attention. Hotel first, club second. Several times I have had misc. charges show up on bills after check out ($6 charges despite not using the mini bar and being a SPG pref member). They also have a $5 fee if you happen to receive a package at the hotel. I have never seen is anywhere else at a Starwood hotel. So beware. I also think that the restaurant can be a little better in food quality. It's good but not amazing like the many choices you have for fine cuisine in Montreal.

Overall this is a great trendy hotel and I stay every time if can. With minor touches it will earn my fifth star.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Benoit and his exceptional team made our experience at the W Montreal really enjoyable and memorable! I can't say enough about how well we were treated and everyone seemed to go out of their way to provide suggestions on where to dine and what to see around the city. The rooms are lovely and spacious and everyone is so genuinely nice and helpful, I would go back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank slynnesullivan
MtlWInsider, Manager at W Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive comment on our hotel.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we will gladly share your review with our team and show them your appreciation for great service.
It is always a pleasure for us to provide the best service and experience ever to all our guests and make their stay a memorable one!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The W Hotel and The Westin worked together when the Westin could not find my reservation.
My Westin reservation was lost due to a power outage there and the W hotel agreed to accept my reservation with their hotel instead though the cost of stay is more expensive, I was not charged. The hotels sorted that out between each other.

Upon arrival at the W, the front desk knew exactly who i was and was expecting me.
Service was quick and friendly and check in was a breeze. I was only going to be there for one night and though my stay was short, the staff and atmosphere made me feel welcome.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a good location, good service and a good night sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mona M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review about our hotel. It’s always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed themselves during their travels.
We will definitely pass along your kind words to our talents.

Hoping to welcome you back soon!