“Decent pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

When we first arrived in town it was freezing out. We stopped for a pint and lunch. The food was decent and the prices were average. Nice place to stop in.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We stopped by here a number of times for some food and drinks over the course of a week. Bar staff were lovely and friendly and food was nice. We enjoyed watching the basketball and hockey matches here. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here since I was nearby, and St Laurent was packed for mural fest, plus last visit to Montreal, service and food was good. Glad I stopped in. Friendly staff, packed house. Good teamwork from the service staff to get everyone taken care of. The popcorn shrimp I had was perfect. Hot, lightly breaded, tasty , and the shrimp were a decent size. The portion was large, I actually did not finish them all. I also had a ceasar, which was well made also.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018

a good dark bar with huge choice of beer and good honest pub grub.A bit of weird Scottish theme going on here but "you know" dont be put off as its ok

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We had a few beers on tap and watched hockey. It was just what we were looking for. They don't have beer pitchers but not a big deal.

Date of visit: April 2018