1,073 results
All reviews courtyard marriott great location full service marriott floor to ceiling windows steam room corner room walking distance pool and hot tub construction site hotel restaurant mini fridge very nice hotel room key self parking restaurant downstairs train station place des arts
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Pro: this hotel is in great downtown location. It is about 10 min walks to VIA train station, near Old Montreal, Chinatown and Metro Station. You will find McDonald, Starbucks, St Huberts and IGA grocery across the street. Pretty much anything you need is nearby. The hotel room is clean nicely decorated. Wifi is great - didn't get any slow signal at all during my stay.
Con: my room is facing the main street and I am on 8th floor, akind of noisy you can hear the traffic on street. Pillow is a bit too soft but the bed is excellent and comfortable.

Room tip: rooms face the street is a bit noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Courtyard for one night while visiting Montreal and I loved it. It's in a great location, room size is great, bathrooms are nice and big with waterfall showerheads. Breakfast was pretty good and it was easy to get to from airport via $10 express bus. They accommodated early check in and also had our bags while we explored city after check out. Lastly, hotel is close to downtown activities including Basilica. Great stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Staying here now. Overall everything was fine until just now: Earlier we went to the IGA supermarket across the street for some wine and snacks. Once back in the room I realized there was no bottle opener, so I called room service to ask to borrow one. The guy who answered, clearly flustered, said “you should check at the front desk.” Uh, OK- so I did. Front desk doesn’t have one I can borrow, but coincidentally, the “petit marché” in the lobby has them to buy for $6. Really? Really? SO shady. The CAD $6 is not an issue as much as their shadiness about it. I bought the effing thing, begrudgingly, but rest assured I will NEVER stay here again, and will advise all my business-traveling friends in Boston and NYC to stay the eff away from this place!

2  Thank nathanielo167
Alex L, Manager at Courtyard Montreal Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Nathaniel O,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Montreal Downtown and for leaving your comments pertaining to your recent stay with us.

Concerning your comments about how your overall stay was to your liking except for the wine opener incident, you are correct in stating that we do in fact have them displayed for sale at our market for $6 CAD, as they are a higher end model which our guests can take with them on their travels.

It is unfortunate that you perceived our hotel as “shady” as we have won numerous customer satisfaction awards including the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence annually.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Excellent value. Staff - fantastic. Smile upon check in, always willing to help. Fantastic location, easy 15 minute walk to Old Montreal. A couple of blocks from China Town. Parking is covered and easily accessible from the street, I believe about $28 CDN/day. Room service - good food, very fast. HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with a fantastic location. I really enjoyed my two days in Montreal and eapacially because of the location. Room was very nice with excellent sleep quality. I l highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo