“50 th Birthday Party”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Sault-au-Recollet
Neighborhood: Sault-au-Recollet
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to this restaurant for about
4-5 years.....the food is absolutely
amazing and the staff is so friendly!!
June 2nd I did my boyfriend’s 50th surprise
Birthday Party and it was a full course meal....the food was absolutely exquisite !!
Everyone truly enjoyed the food!! The staff was so attentive and Frankie is super!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had not been here in years and so we came here with another couple. We walked in at 6pm on a Saturday and it was very quiet. As soon as 7pm came around, people started coming in. We started with foccacia and meat balls which was very tasty. I had the penne with rose sauce and prochutto which was excellent. I tried my husband's marguerita pizza which was good. Very reasonable priced and good portions.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I've recently moved here and live close by, I didn't have a chance to come here during the summer but can't wait until next year to do so their patio looks very inviting. I had a chance to come when I was invited with the ladies from my kids school and was happy to say yes. its very warm and cozy inside not as big as I would of expected. There menu was simple with lots of variety. I enjoyed my club sandwich and the fries were to die for, great seasoning with a mayo/garlic side for dipping. Service was great and welcoming, Will be coming here again quite often.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Nothing fancy, but a good neighborhood Italian restaurant. Our fritto misto appetizer of fried calamari, shrimp and smelt was exceptional, whereas our mains of pasta and Italian sausage were good, while our veal cutlets and eggplant Parmesan were just ordinary.......with the veal a mite dry and tasteless and the eggplant too salty for our taste. Service was friendly and prices on par with the quality.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank QCern
Reviewed July 5, 2016

We are good customers of il ritrovo really good food and great pizza and the service is amazing. Keep up the good work

Date of visit: June 2016