“Slow service boring meals”
Review of Le Parisa

Le Parisa
Ranked #1,263 of 5,854 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in Verdun since 2009, Parisa is renowned for its delectable Persian cuisine. Its cuisine is based on traditional recipes which encompass a variety of fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. Its flavors are as unique as they are unforgettable. Whether a romantic evening or a friendly gathering, a memorable dining experience is ensured at Parisa.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

There was one waiter for the whole restaurant on a busy Thursday night so service was slow. The waiter was harried and a bit distant or preoccupied.

The meals were boring if you're a veggie stay away because you will be eating rice and meager veggies. The menu was not varied and only one fish dish was on offer.

Didn't make it to dessert because it was time to go since everything was so slow.

Overpriced and under serviced.

We did get a good parking spot so it wasn't a complete write off.

Even so I would not go back to Parisa.

1  Thank Veganguy
There are newer reviews for Le Parisa

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I had read a review in the Gazette and it was on our 'to do' list for almost a year. We chose a Tuesday evening trying to avoid the crowds. Parisa was still half full and when we walked in, it seemed everyone was enjoying themselves.
The service was good, the server being there when we wanted and otherwise leaving us to our conversation and food.
The food was very good, although I really could have had more of their 'famous' 3 bean soup. It was excellent.
The owner came out near the end of the evening and conversed with a couple that he obviously knew. When we came to pay, he took the time to thank us and engaged in some small talk. Much appreciated.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

this is the second time we have a get together at this restaurant, and I am very please with the food....very tasty, it's the only persian food we ever tried and it was worth it... Loved It..The service was good....can't complain...

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was fine; the usual--some things better than others; good, but nothing to write home about. But the bureaucracy was truly impressive. First, there was an issue with the wine (not stamped by SAQ??) and then a sharing charge (not written on the menu) for sharing 2 mains between 3 people when we'd ordered 5 apps. Why don't these restos just set a minimum? I get if you're sharing a 12$ plate between 3 people, but at 5 apps and 2 mains between 3 people? I think you can safely say you're getting your fair share out of everyone, and waive the nickle-and-diming charge. Brought this up with the owner who gave a lame "this is how you have to do it in the Persian community" excuse. Won't be back; can't recommend. Too bad.

1  Thank JenniferinMtl
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was such a great experience. I cannot wait to go back. The service and the food were both amazing. Also the food presentation was also beautiful. It's a great place to take date to or go with a group of friends. I went with a group of friends and the service truly deserves a 5 star. When you go there make sure to try the filet mignon and the lamb. Also the appetizers and the stews are to die for.
I agree with the last person. It's not traditional Persian with. It's Persian food with a bit of a modern twist. Which is what makes it so great. If you like middle eastern flavors you will love it

1  Thank Parpary