I believe this little pastry, bakery, cafe, ice cream shop opened in November 2012.
They're next door to our place and we've really enjoyed having them as neighbours in Old Montreal. :)
WHY YOU'LL VISIT...
* The main reason we stop by regularly is their Baguette (great crust!) + Chocolatine (love those with my AM cappuccino at home).
* I also noticed they have pre-made sandwiches for lunch/snack which is handy for the tourist crowd + office workers nearby.
* They have a soft ice cream machine to help you cool off during the summer days.
* Also offered are coffee drinks of your choice.
* They also carry a specialty item called "Nonna Maria" which are like large round sugar covered donuts with a variety of cream fillings. My wife finds them very addictive... I find them a little sweet for my tastes, but as long as she's happy. :)
Another fav item is the small cup of soft ice cream with a shot of espresso... that will hit the spot every time!
It's a small shop with seating for 8-9 people (2 tables + a bar/bench area by the window) so it's intimate. :)
The daughter + father team are friendly as are the staff.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.