“Wonderful menu and taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Nid Poule - CLOSED

Le Nid Poule
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Chalong, Thailand
“Wonderful menu and taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

A great breakfast in the heart of the Plateau! The menu options are endless and very original, the portion sizes are perfect (big!) and the big opened bay windows make it possible to enjoy the summer weather - to compensate for the lack of outdoor seating. Three of us tried 3 different dishes and we were all happy, with constant coffee refills! Most breakfasts include toasts, warm apples, coffee and fruit. I cannot wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank JulieSun

Montreal, Canada
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

What a discovery! We live on the Plateau and have our usual spots. We went to one of them only to notice that all the prices had been hiked considerably since our last visit so we left. Then I remembered this new place and we decided to try it. Good move.

Not only are the prices reasonable (not cheap: reasonable), the place is super cute, the service was impeccable and the menu was diversified. I had never had röstis but I loved them! (What's not to love about lovingly crafted potato patties!)

I don't know how it would be on a weekend but this was a Tuesday at lunchtime so the noise level was reasonable - they were playing interesting music in Spanish that left me feeling like I was on vacation. There was a lovely breeze. There is space between the tables so you're not sitting having lunch with the people at the next table.

This is our new favorite spot!

Please check out my other reviews to find out which breakfast spot we decided not to go back to, and click below to let me know this review was useful.

Cheers!