“The BEST Chicken Souvlaki and Poutine ever!”
Review of Montreal

Montreal
Ranked #2,064 of 5,854 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Good menu choices and best fries every with curd cheese and gravy (Poutine) My personal Fav is the Chicken Souvlaki. They also have burgers, smoked meat, and lots of family favorites. The service is excellent. They don't accept credit cards so keep extra cash on hand!

There are newer reviews for Montreal

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Visited during Christmas, it was so cold. 19th-century architecture and street names like Rue St Denis and Rue Saint Sulpice. I’m in Canada, but this quasi-European, culturally French city makes me feel intercontinental.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went with two friends.
The menu is very impressive - it's hard to decide what to have. We each had something different and all three meals were wonderful.
My friends asked the waiter to suggest a wine. One of them was having fish and the other was having beef.Whent the waiter asked how much they wanted to spend, they said between fifty and one hundred dollars. He brought a wine priced at $55.00 that they simply loved.
It was a wonderful evening.

1  Thank MexicoFanatic
Reviewed September 7, 2013

As I'm vegetarian I use to go there from time to time and I always enjoy this healthy food. They serve a variety of international offerings, most of them made with seasonal products and supplie a selection of fresh vegetarian meals along with salads, artisanal ice-cream, wine, beer and juices. My non-vegetarian friend can also enjoy some chicken

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The place is amazing. We stay in downtown Montreal. Incredible restaurants,people, transportation (buses and train) amazing. Our hotel was beautiful.

1  Thank Madrid-Spain-march