“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier International
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was there for a fast dinner before a show. The service was a bit slow, but after we talked to our waiter that we needed to out before 8, he responded quickly. Great steaks and the fries are very good. It's a bit noisy.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was in the mood for steak and fries, and my meeting was right across the street from this restaurant, so I thought "why not?"
I noticed that being December there was no lunch menu. OK, not the end of the world.
The waiter was somewhat condescending, the steak and fries were good.
I waited forever to pay, even though I asked for my bill before that table of 8.
Overall, Montreal has better to offer.

2  Thank Jknights
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I quite enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was very good. Menu was simple and covered all types. The fries and steak was enjoyable. The steak sauce was awesome. We had a very nice time and would definitely come again, it can be quite noisy on the third floor where we sat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went to the one at 1302 Ste-Catherine Est, Montréal, and the staff was friendly and food excellent. It's a "bring your own wine" but there was no problem with us just having water. We had onion soup, Greek Salad with feta-cheese, steak 9 oz, and fries were offered to everyone on table, not just those who ordered steak. Prices are resonable, will definitly come back next time I'm in Montréal.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Every visit to any of the restaurant of this chain, is pleasure. Every time the steak cooking is perfect, and noting in your plate at the end of the meal, no fat, not bones. Very good quality meat.
Good service. Every meal come with hot bread and a salad. All you can eat fries. It's a bring your own wine and beer restaurant, so it's great. http://www.steakfrites.ca