“Fabulous sushi - reasonably priced”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #3,161 of 5,769 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Ottawa, Canada
“Fabulous sushi - reasonably priced”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The sashimi was incredibly fresh, well presented and reasonably priced. Service was good but not stellar. Although one server was much better than the other. This place was recommended by a local couple we had met on vacation a few months earlier. We are glad we tried it and would go back. My only issue was the rolls are a bit big and therefore messy because you cannot put one your mouth at a time. But we eat at sushi bars for the sashimi and have had the best in the world - literally right out of the water. Givne that I have no hesitation recommending this place for quality and value.

Visited March 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Price, Quality and service”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was just looking for a simple meal with my girlfriend and next to so many asian restaurants in the area of St. Catherine west of montreal, I found this one the best one so far.
I understand that if often that you don't get understood here in French nor English, yet they managed to gave us a really nice service and the quality of the food was really good.

We had 1 entry and 2 main courses (big) and the bill was under 30 dollars. So if you are in the mood of something asian, tasty and definitely for a good price, this is the best deal in the area.

Happy roads!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank German C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good sushi but extremely slow”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Currently eating in tokyo sushi. The sushi is tasty and a good standard. However, it has taken 20 minutes for our first dish to turn up. Not impressed with the time it's taking. We've asked twice about how long our food is foin to take. Disappointed.

Greenville, North Carolina
“Wonderful Pho”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I decided to visit this restaurant after a long day of driving from Connecticut to Montréal. We walked around Montréal taking in everything the city had to offer for our first in the city together. After noticing that Montréal has a huge Asian population, we decided to take advantage with some delicious Asian cooking. We came to this place.
I ordered an entrée of beef teriyaki. I was expecting some decent size meat, but it was not the case sadly enough. The size of the meat looked like kibble and bits dog food. I was considering asking the waiter were the rest of the meat went to, but I decided to move to my main meal. My main meal came out: The Powerful Pho. I decided to go for the extra large dish. I figured that I should go big or go home. My pho came out, and I was VERY delighted. It smelled and tasted delicious. This bowl may not seem like it will not fill you up, but with the pho noodles, meat, condiments, and soup, I was incredibly full. I was happy. The service was average at best, but overall, the appetizer was not worth paying while the mighty pho was. I shall make a return again to this restaurant when I return to this city.

• Visited June 2012