Horrible restaurant in terms of service and food!
My wife and I initially tried this restaurant for take out. The food was horrible (no flavour, dry, etc). We decided to give it a second chance under the assumption that their in-restaurant service would be better. Huge mistake:
1. No one greeted us or showed us to our table. We basically sat ourselves down;
2. I received a menu entirely in Spanish. This made it kind of difficult to figure out what was what;
3. My wife order a chicken dish ( flontas). Ten minutes after ordering, the waitress came back and told us that they were out of chicken. It was 8 pm on a Saturday night and they were out of chicken?!?
4. My wife does not eat pork or beef, which were the only other non-chicken meats on the menu. The waitress suggested she order chicken fajitas in that case. But we were just told that they were out of chicken. We will get to that mystery shortly.
5. I ordered beef enchiladas. Two minutes after receiving my plate, the waitress told me that she thinks that the cook forgot to put the meat in my dish. I checked and she was right. Why would you serve me the plate if you knew it wasn't right??
6. My wife's "chicken" fajitas arrived. One bite and she knew it was tofu disguised as chicken. I tasted it and confirmed that it was tofu.
7. To top it off, the tortillas tasted a day old. They were dry and hard.
I've had better Mexican food at Taco Bell!
It's very sad because I am for encouraging small local restaurants
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.