“Fantastic hosts”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
“Fantastic hosts”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Brama has a great atmosphere and even better hosts. They treated my wife (pregnant) with such care I was quite impressed. They made her special "mocktails" when they noticed she was with child.

The food is unique and very flavorful. Great atmosphere, not too loud and not too boring. Located on the east end of Little Italy, it was only a few blocks away from the market as well as the rest of the small Ma & Pa Italian shops.

I wouldn't consider Brama a traditional Italian restaurant, but it was a great experience none-the-less.

The two owners are really great guys and I recommend it to anyone.

• Visited May 2014

“Best Meal Ever”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

One of the best meals I've ever had. The wait-staff was friendly, food delicious. Best place I've been to in Montreal yet!

• Visited May 2014
Montreal
“A great restaurant in Little Italy”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I would definitely return to this restaurant. This was my first time at Brama and it was a lovely experience. The burrata was as good as you'll find it in Canada, the pasta options were like nothing you would make at home, and the dessert was different from what you usually get. The service was exceptional: the staff is professional, never pretentious, and always funny and happy.

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
“A great experience”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We went to Brama 2 days ago with some friends (we were in a 3 days culinary trip in Montreal) and we have a great time, the atmosphere was very good, the service SUPERB!
All the dishes were phenomenal, the only criticism was the oysters (very small), we did mention this to our waiter, and he took the criticism very well, and appreciated the honest comment since they were trying a new menu. At the end of our dinner they surprised us with a complimentary tasting dessert table. All the desserts were good, even my wife approved (she is a pastry chef, and not easy to please in this subject)
Congrats on a very good restaurant, I'll definitely come back and recommend to any friend who want to have a great time, in a relaxing place enjoying a fabulous meal.
I also want to mentioned that from all the restaurants we went, Brama was the first choice amongst all, and the consensus was unanimous in the group

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Sensational Italian Food & Servicd”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

It has been a long time since I have had such a good meal accompanied by great service. All the meals were incredibly flavoursome and if you want Italian food, I would check this out for sure.