“Happy group of 13”

Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Montreal
“Happy group of 13”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've eaten at Brama before and my experience was so memorable that when my birthday rolled around recently, I decided to invite one dozen friends to celebrate with me.
Whatever catastrophe can happen with groups, did not happen here. From the moment my guests walked in (2 by 2), the bartender greeted them warmly and served drinks. Additionally our waitress was great - she served with a smile throughout the night. The food was what I had remembered - really impeccable and created with such skill. Everything on the menu is good. My group really enjoyed their dishes and the ambiance (lively without the overkill of music - we could hear each other talk). To top off another wonderful culinary experience, the owner of the restaurant always took the time to come by and see if everything was to our liking.
Thanks again Brama - you are great with groups too!!

• Visited January 2014

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic, Hype & Delicious”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Brama is by far one of Montreal's top listed restaurant. Being a foodie always searching for the best tasting food Brama surpassed my expectations. Their specialty "Pasta fatti in casa" (home made pasta) will not leave you disappointed. The Squash ravioli with hazelnuts absolutely delicious and my absolute favorite ricotta gnocchi (we usually only find potatoe gnocchi in restaurant but those just melt in your mouth!!
We got the best service on a busy Friday night by none other than the owner himself. Their selection of wine is extensive and they carry sicilian wine (rare to find in Montreal).
If you're looking for a great night, amazing food (whether it's with friends, on a date, or a family dinner) this trendy gold mine is the perfect fit!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Aurelie L
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Outstanding, fresh Italian food”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We are visiting Montreal from the UK/US and chanced across Brama based on some good online reviews. What a treat. Jen, our server, was charming and helpful. The team in general seemed very attentive. The food was the stealer though. Although the surroundings are slick and urban, the cooking comes from a homely heart. Really top notch, authentic and fresh pasta. The starters were all imaginative, and the lemon and chocolate homemade deserts to die for! I'm sure this new place will be a local favourite in no time.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jack C
montreal
“In the heart of little Italy”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great place to go for a quiet dinner with freinds and family. Very good italian food. welcoming atmosphere. Great service, all the ingrédients to make feel right at home.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank MontrealNass
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews... and It did not disappoint!

It's got a modern trendy vibe, and excellent flavoury food.

The only negative for me: no beer! except for two light italian ones.
But again, excellent food, worth trying in Montreal's Little Italy.

• Visited September 2013