“Original tapas, delicious flavours, great bar!”

Le Bureau Bar Tapas
Order Online
Ranked #1,053 of 6,712 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Description: Unique neighborhood bar where you can grab a drink after work for happy hour or until the wee hours thanks to its festive atmosphere and its gastronomic menu that perfectly accompanies the spirits and cocktails menu.
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Le Bureau is definitely ace. Their tapas are delectable and the bar is quite impressive - loved the Spanish white wine they served me. In the summer, there is a beautiful & romantic terrace out front that is unlike any other I have seen in the city. The interior decor of the place itself is warm and inviting, allows for hours of conversations and laughs. Great little spot.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Great selection of tapas. Decent portions and not to expensive! There's a good terasse and they close late which it good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016

We visited le bureau on a Friday evening for 5@7 after a long day of work and a series of meetings. I come to this spot whenever I’m on a business call in Montreal. From the moment we arrived, it was quite empty and the staff seemed careless. Good we wanted to talk business. But soon we were disappointed by the service. It was an unprofessional environment. I had to get up twice from my table to invite a waiter to come and serve us. It was noisy we had to shout . And the terrace was empty.

The DJ was AWFUL, it was loud and noisy and the music selection was wack. LOUD on a lazy evening, generally the music is relaxing here. If the DJ wants to play that loud he can go to the club if they hire him. NOT here, this is a small area. There are hundreds of great DJ's in Montreal. Please hire a decent DJ.
We left early after few drinks. We wished to stay long for food but the music was disturbing us and we couldn’t hear each other.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a night of drinks and tapas and weren't disappointed. We sat at the bar and were entertained by watching the bartenders work their magic. Tapas were tasty as were the drinks. The atmosphere and vibe is pretty cool. I look forward to stopping here again next time I travel to Montréal.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

My friend and I went for a drink later on in the evening and had great service and good drinks. We did not eat but loved the ambiance and decor. Would go back and would recommend to people as a nice place for a 5 a 7.

Date of visit: March 2016