“A great place for a drink!”

Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill
Ranked #407 of 5,881 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Rene Levesque Blvd.
Description: Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill is a friendly Celtic Pub that caters to customers looking for a cozy atmosphere. We have 20 beers on tap and an amazing array of delicious meals prepared with only the freshest ingredients. We are not your typical pub and take pride in everything we put on our plates! Since 1996 we have been bringing great evenings and even greater food to our clients.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Ye Olde Orchard is a great place to hang out with friends. Their happy hour specials are always good and their food is very solid too. Last time I went was to catch one of the World cup games and I wasnt disappointed. The beer on special was Carslberg and I had spicy chicken fillets as a meal. All and all it was a great experience and is my favourite alternative to McKibbens. Check it out!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great pub with a selection of beers and a great atmosphere. The food was reasonably priced and the portions on the large size. I had nachos and steak frites and would recommend both.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I used to love this place - especially the mix of old school and cool contemporary music - live and canned - great service and cool atmosphere but it seems as though they play The Spice Girls and New Kids on the Block now - avoid if you have ears.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great service, warmly greeted and seated. Service is quick, friendly and attentive. Food choice varied, there is something for everyone. My humble burger was way overcooked but the fries were delicious.
Wine lovers beware, you will not find a glass of wine in this establishment that will do anything except make you want to go someplace else. You can buy nice wine BUT only by the bottle - hello it's supposed to be a pub and a Scottish pub to boot! I've never been in a Scottish pub that didn't have a fair selection of wine however restrictive and thereby perhaps catering to the vast majority of initiated or uninitiated palates, but let's not split hairs or straws. The glass of wine you can purchase is quite unpalatable to say the least and to be frank - it had to be returned although the staff didn't penalize the returner who found solace in a glass of Guinness ahhh how Scottish is that?
Wait staff in Kilt: OK for kitch. Food: OK but not great. Beer: good selection. Wine: Leave the building! Atmoshphere: Tone down the kilts and noise and crack up the wine - make it all inclusive not just another pub that serves food with a "somewhat" Celtic influence. Those Celts know their drinks. I confess to being a Celt, I would not bring any of my Celtic friends -French, Welch or Irish to this pub EVER!
But, your spirit shines through and the service was top notch - way to go Girls in Kilts!

1  Thank BeachPebbleQuebec
natdev84, Front Office Manager at Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with our awesome staff! We will definitely look into expanding our wine selection by the glass to ensure there is something for everyone.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Dropped in for a pint and enjoyed the youthful atmosphere. Watched a hockey game while enjoying a pint (or two) of Guinness.