“Amazing Dining Experience at Pamika!”

Pamika Brasserie Thai
Ranked #35 of 6,712 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Une nouvelle equipe de jeunes restaurateurs lance un concept a Montreal: ils sont fanatiques de la culture asiatique et trouvent que la ville necessite un etablissement offrant une cuisine Thai authentique. Pamika, chef Thailandais, a quitte Bangkok pour venir s'installer a Montreal et voir aboutir le projet. Nectar Bar Design & Mixologie a realise une gamme de cocktails d'inspiration thailandaise employant des produits frais authentiques. Nous vous invitons a venir decouvrir les saveurs de ce merveilleux pays dans une atmosphere chaleureuse et decontractee.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were visiting Montreal from New Brunswick and we sought this restaurant solely because it was rated #1 thai in Montreal, and it did not disappoint!
The atmosphere is nice, there is some upbeat music on to create a nice vibe (so it's not so quiet that you can hear a pin drop!).
We ordered the crispy shrimp and gyozas for appetizers, both delicious! For our mains we shared a chicken pad thai and a green curry. Both delicious with the green curry being our favorite!
Overall a great experience all around and would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Visiting Montreal, and just got back from a trip to Thailand, was craving some more delicious Thai food, came into this place and was completely wowed by the quality of food and how truly authentic the food was! The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Complete experience was amazing from beginning to finish! Got some great travel tips from the bartender, and great conversation! The drinks were so good! I am not one for liquor but I got the Bangkok Delight, for starters it’s served in an actual pineapple! Try their green curry they nailed it!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant with a friend on a whim while walking by. Evan, our waiter, was absolutely incredible and very helpful with all of our questions, he had a wonderful attitude and was quite knowledgeable about the food itself. The food itself was fantastic, and lived up to the authentic Thai food I am used to in the United States cooked by my Thai friends. If you have the opportunity this is absolutely a place you should visit, whether you’re planning a fancy dinner or just passing through.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Excellent cooking, very helpful staff, congenial atmosphere. This may be the tastiest Thai food we have had in Montreal. We look forward to returning. Portions are large and invite sharing. We could have made a meal just with the appetizers. Curries in particular are very flavourful and not too spicy. The menu indicates the heat level. Save room for the desserts. One caveat - while there are gluten free and vegetarian dishes - there few that can be combined; fish sauce is used in almost everything (apparently fish sauce is not considered when evaluating the vegetarian dishes). RSVP highly recommended. Not easily accessible for those with ambulatory concerns.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Don’t know if the restaurant has been sold but I am a regular customer for takeout orders , twice in the last 4 weeks I called to place an order for several plates, 1sr time they told me my order will be ready in 30 minutes, I showed up 45 minutes later to be told that my order wasnt ready yet , I waited 25 minutes, 2nd time they told me that my order was going to be ready in 20 mintes , showed up 30 minutes later and still waited 25 minutes. Sorry ut its over for me

Date of visit: April 2019