“Best Thai food in Montréal”

Pamika Brasserie Thai
Ranked #26 of 5,670 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Une nouvelle equipe de jeunes restaurateurs lance un concept a Montreal: ils sont fanatiques de la culture asiatique et trouvent que la ville necessite un etablissement offrant une cuisine Thai authentique. Pamika, chef Thailandais, a quitte Bangkok pour venir s'installer a Montreal et voir aboutir le projet. Nectar Bar Design & Mixologie a realise une gamme de cocktails d'inspiration thailandaise employant des produits frais authentiques. Nous vous invitons a venir decouvrir les saveurs de ce merveilleux pays dans une atmosphere chaleureuse et decontractee.
Toronto, Canada
“Best Thai food in Montréal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant,
only 15 seats so reseved if you want to make shure to have a place to eat!

• Korean first
Montreal, Canada
“Authentic Thai Food, Cozy Atmosphere, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

We found this restaurant walking on Sherbrooke and decided to try it. Best decision of my life! I had recently come back from Thailand and hadn't found the same authentic quality food I ate over there, until I found Pamika. I tried the tasting menu and was completely satisfied beyond my expectations! The atmosphere is very cozy and relaxing, just what the doctor ordered. And the staff was very friendly and completed the experience beautifully. A must!

Newport, Rhode Island
“Excellent!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

This restaurant honestly surprised me on all levels! My wife & I booked a room at the sub-par Hotel where this delightful restaurant is situated! When we asked the receptionist at this hotel
where was a good place to eat near by, because it was raining outside, he suggested we walk 3 blocks to st Denis st. & because there's many choices of restaurants there but he couldn't name one! So we walked out in the rain & noticed there's a Thai Restaurant attached to this Hotel & it was OPEN!!! WOW what a great place!!!! The food was excellent & the service was incredible!
Now I know what real Thai food should taste like, Sorry Thai Express but you suck! ( lol :) ) The price was very affordable, about 40$ Tax in, for us two! After the great meal we just ate I gave that horrible receptionist a piece of my mind!!!! I would like to thank the staff for making my first REAL Thai experience memorable!

“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I went to Pamika the other night with my girlfriend for the first time. I was surprised to see a real authentic thaï menu. The food was excellent and the prices were decent. The warm and charming atmosphere made my experience even better. The service also was impeccable. I would definitely recommend Pamika to all. Can't wait to go and eat on their terrasse this summer.

Montreal, Canada
“Amazing food, Thailand brought to Montreal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great staff, food is to die for and nice mellow ambiance. All dishes are very good, there is no real "hit or miss" in the menu. Thai food is spicy so if your not accustomed to it a let the waiter know.

• Visited September 2013