“Great LIttle Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place is a gem, with great atmosphere, a good craft beer selection and very good food. I had the calamari, which were tender and served with a nice aioli. My wife had the chicken pot pie, which was topped with a nice flaky crust. Nice Irish pub!

1  Thank ScottBaltimore

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to this place for dinner last week with some friends. We were 4 people. We ordered wine and the salmon tartar and fried calarami as appetizers to share. First of all they were out of calamari which is fair enough , only they told us this as they dropped off the tartar 20 mins later! Even the waiter wasn't notified until then and he looked pretty embarrassed about it. The tartar was warm and smelled rotten . We felt bad about it but we had to send it back. Now we have no appetizers and we're starving. My friend's Mac and cheese looked more like macaroni soup while a lady at the next table had the same thing only it looked wonderful... What hurts more than the terrible food is the bad management. The manager didn't care about any of this nor did he try to rectify the situation! Our waiter did the best he could to make Us happy, unfortunately if the manager himself doesn't care what hope is there for the rest of the staff?

Reviewed March 28, 2014

If you're fortunate enough to be at Fiddler's Green on Bishop Street in Montreal on a Wednesday night you'll be treated to a host of Montreal celtic musicians providing what is known as Irish sessions. The musicians have grown in number to around 20-25 so the music is quite vibrant. If you're sitting at the bar having a glass of Harp you'll feel like you've landed in one of Dublin's pubs. It's simply amazing.

2  Thank gerry g
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The bacon cheeseburger is excellent. Served with a wonderful salad and fries. Our server Mr. Simon LaFleur was very welcoming and helpful, we enjoyed some brief conversation concerning the Calgary-Montreal game.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

the name of the place confused me. (Fiddlers Green???) but my friends told me about it so I went to check it out. Food was incredible, I had a grilled cod that melted in my mouth with a great salad. My friend had a delicious hamburger served with amazing fries and we shared a salmon tartar. Despite the weird name I could not have been happier with my meal.

I highly recommend it.