“Great value, great food and great service”

Rodizio Brasil Churrascaria Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodizio Brasil Churrascaria Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,547 of 5,890 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Cross street: rue Saint Vincent
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a place for meat lovers, just enjoy the different cut of meat, try a nice wine and finish with a good espresso. For me and my friends was a great experience, the first round of meat was overcooked but the rest came really tasty, don't forget to try the picahna and the chicken, its great !

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We decided to give this restaurant a chance, and are sorry we did. We actually went back to our hotel and ordered room service.
The meats were flavorless - no seasoning, no flavor.
Don't believe the salad bar description - the extent of the "salad bar" was six to ten mayo based salads. No greens.
Ate a few french fries. Not bad but not worth the $29.00 paid for the salad bar (didn't eat - no greens), meat (didn't eat - no flavor).
The staff was friendly but the food is so bad even a friendly attentive server can't make this restaurant good.
I'm guessing they won't be around long. The space was nice so maybe the next restaurant will have better food and take advantage of the space.

2  Thank japdx
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The highly advertised "Brazilian experience with all you can eat meat" was certainly stretching reality. I certainly missed the Brazilian touch with light bulbs on moose antlers and Spanish music. We had a special offer, starting with a Caipirinha and then all you can eat fine meat and esert. Instead we got some fruit juice with just a dash of some alcohol to start. While the meat was well and tasty, it of course started with sausages and chicken, after a nice salad buffet. The beef was reserved for later (and people were less hungry). And indeed, the "all you can eat" was rapidly changed into a "all they give you to eat" and they simply stopped serviing. To touch it up, the included desert was a few junks of jello (typically Canadian, but 100% artificial). They started to clean up while we were still sitting and enjoying. Too, bad, as they could make it worthwhile.

2  Thank EmaFle
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We went for the first time to this Brazilian steak house on Nov. 24, to celebrate a friend's birthday and we were quite disappointed with the outcome. The restaurant was well located in Old Montreal. Inside, the first floor was well decorated but the second floor was not as nice. I don't know why we were placed on the second floor because the first floor was not full when we arrived. But if it were only this, I would not have given this restaurant a poor rating.
The few types of meat that were served were either of poor quality or they were not properly cooked or overcooked. The sausage was very dry and hard (seemed overcooked). Certain types of beef that were served were also tough and practically impossible to chew. The only two types of meat that were good were the chicken drumsticks and the lamb was OK too but a little bland in taste.
The waiters who were bringing the roasted meats on the skew seemed like they were trying their best but one of them just bypassed me after serving other members at our table and then went on to the next table. Here I was waiting for him to stop and cut me a piece of that serving but it seemed like he just ignored me and went on to the other table.
Then, there was the head waiter (or maybe the owner) who without exageration, must have asked us about 4 to 5 times if everything was OK. Ask me once during the middle of the meal but don't come every 15 mins and ask me how's everything, it then becomes annoying!
In summary, it was a real disappointment, maybe because we were expecting something similar to Le Milsa Brazilian steakhouse on Bishop street in downtown Montreal. Well, I can tell you that it didn't even come close! Rodizio has some major improvement to do to simply come close to Le Milsa, and I'm not referring to the Brazilian dancers. You want a good Brazilian steakhouse (in reference to the quality of the meat), go to Le Milsa in downtown Montreal, skip Rodizio until almost all of the reviews are very good or excellent.

2  Thank atomic_pete
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary and wanted to try something new. I came across Rodizio Brasil on the net and we decided to give it a try. Rodizio Brasil is in a great location,in the Old Port, in a cozy old stone house.
From the moment we got there, we were treated like family. Everyone who worked there was incredibly friendly. I can't say enough about the amazing service that we got.
We decided to order the all you can eat meat for $30. Everything was so delicious, the meat was cooked perfectly. I would have to say that it was a bit salty, but I think that is because of the way that the meat is prepared.
With the all you can eat meat there is all you can eat rice and beans which were very good, as well as a salad bar which was pretty basic.
We also decided to order the fried yucca which was good and the cheese bread,Yum!
My husband had mentioned that we were celebrating an anniversary and they surprised us with dessert, which was very generous.
We left the restaurant completely full and very impressed. I would defiantly recommend this restaurant, especially to meat lovers. We will most certainly be going back!

1  Thank Kimberly C