“Fab cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Sunlit cafe with wonderful cafe au lait and cappuccino. Open in the evenings. Outdoor seating. Also serves sandwiches. Recommended!

2  Thank suzanned8

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Enjoy a walk in the park and stop in for one of the best coffees in town. Walking distance from park and Little Italy.

1  Thank Angelo S
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Awesome little joint, nicely hidden in Villeray. Stop in for a great coffee and italian pastry or panini.

1  Thank Angelo S
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went here on the advice of someone that lived in the area. The place was perfect. Small and cozy, you can tell a real neighborhood place. Service fast & friendly.

Ordered the cafe latte and a croissant. Both were the best. The coffee was so smooth and so tasty - I purchased a bag of beans to take home. The croissant was tender, flaky and chewy all at the same time. I can only imagine what the almond ones taste like, or better yet the nutella ones. Would go out of my way next time to go here.

1  Thank storm1600
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Off the beaten track but well worth the stop. I am always looking for something special and unique. About a year I discovered this little place right in my neigbhourhood.
I have always thought that the coffee I loved best is the one I made for myself but Café Vito the coffee is just the way I like.

I introduced Café Vito to my younger brother....

My youngest brother who is a foodie and coffee lover and knows great coffee ... told me today that Café Vito is the next best thing to coffee heaven he has ever tasted.
Twice a day he has been going for long walks with a stop for coffee once in the morning and once in the evening.

Personally I like small and cozy and that is what it has.

1  Thank Ruby R